Terms and conditions
General Terms and Conditions and customer information
I. General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following conditions apply to all contracts concluded with us as a service provider (SoBuy Commercial GmbH) through the
website www.sobuy.online. Unless otherwise agreed, there is no provision for the application of own conditions.
(2) The consumer within the meaning of the following regulations is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that they cannot
be attributed neither to its commercial activity nor to its independent professional activity. The professional is any natural person or
legal entity or a partnership with legal capacity which acts in execution of its own in concluding legal transactions
independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The object of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) The moment we insert a product on our website, we submit a binding offer to you to enter into a contract
purchase under the conditions indicated in the description of the article.
(3) The purchase agreement is created by the online shopping cart system as follows:
The products selected for purchase are placed in the "cart". The specific button in the navigation bar allows you to access the
"cart" and to make any changes at any time.
Once you open the "Cashier" page, enter your personal data and specify the payment and shipping methods, they come again
all the data relating to the order are displayed on the summary page.
If you use an immediate payment system (such as PayPal / PayPal Express, Amazon Payments, immediate bank transfer), you will be directed
on the order page of our online shop or on the website of the supplier of the immediate payment system.
If you are directed to the immediate payment system, enter or select the required data. At the end of the operation, you will be redirected
on the order page of our online shop.
Before sending the order, you have the possibility to double check all the data, to modify them (also through the "Back" function of the Internet browser) or
to cancel the purchase transaction.
By sending the order, the "Order with payment obligation" button confirms the legally binding acceptance of the offer
and the consequent stipulation of the purchase contract.
(4) The processing of the order and the transmission of all the information necessary for the conclusion of the contract take place via e-mail
partially automated. Make sure that the e-mail address stored with us matches, that the reception of the e-mails is
technically ensured and, in particular, that it is not blocked by the SPAM filter.
§ 3 Right of retention, retention of title
(1) You can exercise the right of retention only if it concerns credits of the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 4 Guarantee
(1) Legal warranty claims for defects apply.
(2) As a consumer, please check the goods at the time of delivery to check for completeness and the presence of defects
obvious and damage to transport and to communicate any complaints as soon as possible to us and the shipper. In case of omission this does not
effect on legal warranty claims.
§ 5 Applicable law, place of performance, jurisdiction
(1) German law applies. For consumers, this applicable law applies only if the protection granted is not subtracted from the provisions
binding on the law of the consumer's habitual residence status (principle of prevalence of the most favorable rule).
(2) The place of performance for all services for commercial relations with us and the competent court are our headquarters, if you do not
either a consumer but a trader, a legal person governed by public law or a separate public law asset
The same applies if you do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the European Union or if you have your domicile or habitual residence
are not known at the time of the summons. The right to apply to the court of another competent court remains unaffected.
(3) The provisions of the Vienna Convention on the international sale of goods are expressly not applicable.
II. Customer information
1. Identity of the seller
SoBuy Commercial GmbH
Neuer Höltigbaum 6
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for alternative extra-judicial dispute resolution, accessible on the website
2. Information relating to the formulation of the contract
The technical steps related to the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction options are performed in
compliance with the "conclusion of the contract" legislation in our standard business conditions (part I.).
3. Contractual language, saving of the contractual text
3.1 The contractual language is Italian.
3.2 The full contractual text is not saved with us. Before sending the order through the line - cart system the data
contracts can be printed using the browser's print function or saved electronically. After the reception
of the order from us the order data, the information required by law for distance selling contracts and the Conditions
General business are sent back to you by e-mail.
4. Main characteristics of the goods or services
The essential characteristics of the goods and / or services are found in the relative offer.
5. Prices and methods of payment
5.1 The prices shown in the respective offers represent total prices. They contain all the components of the price, including all
5.2 The shipping costs accrued are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via a button
correspondingly marked on our website or in the relevant offer, during the ordering process they come
shown separately and must be supported by him, unless shipping is free.
5.3 The costs incurred for the transfer of money are at your expense even in cases where the delivery takes place in a Member State
of the EU but the payment is made outside the European Union.
5.4 The payment methods available to you are visible by pressing a correspondingly marked button on our site
internet or its offer.
5.5 Unless otherwise specified for individual payment methods, the payment rights resulting from the stipulated contract expire
6. Terms of delivery
6.1 Any conditions, terms and any restrictions on supply that may exist are visible at the push of a button
correspondingly marked on our website or in the relevant offer.
6.2 If you are a consumer, it is established by law that the risk of accidental loss or accidental deterioration of the thing sold
during shipping it passes to the customer only upon delivery of the goods, regardless of whether the shipment is
insured or not. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by us or a person
responsible for carrying out the shipment.
7. Legal warranty claim for defects
Liability for defects is based on the "warranty" rules contained in our General Conditions (part I).
These General Conditions and customer information have been prepared by lawyers specialized in IT law of the Händlerbund and
they are permanently checked to verify their legal compliance. Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of
texts and is responsible for warnings. Further information is available at: https://www.haendlerbund.de/agb-service.
last update: 23.10.2019